For 6,000 baht (US $200) you can change a life!
Thank you for your desire to make a difference in a young girl's future. A Scholarship sponsorship of 6,000 baht ($200) covers most educational expenses for one year, enabling a student to further her education. If you wish to give a different amount, please know that a donation of ANY amount is also welcome.
The fees for books, uniforms, supplies, meals and transportation are all the responsibility of the student’s family. These extra expenses are a real burden. The girls and their families need and appreciate your donation.
NOTE: We ask that you download/open the Scholarship Sponsor Form, fill it out, save it and return by email so we have your contact information. If you have questions, please contact the AWC Scholarship Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) If you're in Thailand, you can donate cash in person by attending a Monday Casual Connections coffee morning. Or you may contact AWC Scholarship, AWC President or AWC Treasurer to make arrangements.
2) Make a Direct deposit in AWC's account at any Bank of Ayudhya / Krungsri ATM that accepts cash deposits or inside the bank.
3) Donate by making a domestic bank transfer (bank fee may apply) or an international wire transfer (bank fee may apply). Here are the details of AWC's bank account:
Account Name: American Women's Club of Thailand
Bank Name: Bank of Ayudhya PCL (BAY)(Krungsri)
Account Number: 116-1-33939-1
Account Type: Savings
Account Branch: Sukhumvit 35
After making the bank or wire transfer, you need to email a copy of the deposit slip for our records to email@example.com. Our bank statement does not show the name of the person making the deposit, and we want to make sure we credit you properly. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Donate at EDF America's AWC Scholarship Donations page (for PayPal or credit card).
The donation process is safe and simple. Go to this page, scroll down to choose the number of students you wish to support, select your payment method and fill in other required information. The default donation amount is US$200 (approx 6,000 baht) to support one student, but you can choose 2 or 3 students. There are two payment options, including PayPal or credit card. A US tax-deductible receipt from EDF America will be sent to your email address as soon as your payment is processed.
* EDF America is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that works with our Scholarship Program partner EDF Thailand, The Education for Development Foundation Thailand,
so that donors anywhere in the world can easily and securely make
donations to the AWC Scholarship Program to support girls' education.
Thank you for making a difference in a young girl's life.
Please don't hesitate to contact the AWC Scholarship Committee, email@example.com,
if you have any questions.
Reviewed February 2023