Coffee Morning Continues on Zoom!
Join us with a cup of coffee or tea from your home on Monday. We look forward to catching up with you all and sharing some new updates. We will be connecting with Zoom so everyone will have an opportunity to go into small groups and catch up with friends.
Monday, July 19th
Join the Zoom meeting this week by clicking this link:https://us04web.zoom.us/j/77217867846
Meeting ID: 772 1786 7846
If you are new to Zoom, we urge you to try the link beforehand to practice.
- Click the Zoom link above and enter the passcode.
- After entering the passcode, you should see this message: “Waiting for the host to start this meeting. Fiona Hamilton’s Personal Meeting Room”. She is organizing the group meeting for AWC.
- Check that your audio works, then mute yourself.
- Choose gallery view.
- Choose side-by-side view when sharing for the quiz.
- It’s preferable to have your video on and will be a must for the breakout rooms.
Now you know it’s working! Bravo! When you connect on Monday, Fiona will let you in!
On Monday, the Zoom room will be open from 9:50am. Log in prior to 10am so you are ready to be let in at 10am. Or if you prefer to log in later, that’s okay, too. Up to 100 people can join.
Host: Nikki Khorana, +66 83 131 8400