Coffee Morning is back!
Join us with a cup of coffee or tea from your home this Monday. We look forward to catching up with you all and sharing some new updates. We will be connecting with Zoom so everyone will have an opportunity to go into small groups and catch up with friends.
Monday, May 10, 2021
Join the Zoom meeting by clicking this link:
Meeting ID: 631 755 1066
We urge you to try the link beforehand, any time on Saturday or Sunday, to practice.
- Click the Zoom link above and enter the passcode.
- After entering the passcode, you should see this message: “Waiting for the host to start this meeting. Fiona Hamilton’s Personal Meeting Room”. She is organizing the group meeting for AWC.
- Check that your audio works, then mute yourself.
- Choose gallery view.
- Choose side-by-side view when sharing for the quiz.
- It’s preferable to have your video on and will be a must for the breakout rooms.
Now you know it’s working! Bravo! When you connect on Monday, Fiona will let you in!
On Monday, the Zoom room will be open from 9:50am. Log in prior to 10am so you are ready to be let in at 10am. Or if you prefer to log in later, that’s okay, too. Up to 100 people can join.
Host: Fiona Hamilton, +66 (0) 90-583-0511, with co-host Ambreen Miraly, +66 (0) 61-928-8088.