Connect over Coffee
For August, we will continue to meet at the Anantara Siam Hotel in the lobby for our Monday morning Casual Connections coffee. Please watch this page for more information.
We will not be allowed to all sit together in one big table, but there will be plenty of smaller group sizes so plan to jump around and switch spots with people so you can get reconnected with people you have not seen in a while.
It's a great way to start the week. Share coffee, conversation, and connect with friends, old and new. Everyone is welcome, no matter where you’ve come from, how long you’ve been in Bangkok or how long you are planning to stay. No need to RSVP. Just show up!
PLEASE NOTE COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES:
- You will be required to wear a mask entering/leaving the hotel; you will not be required to wear it while drinking coffee.
- You will have your temperature taken when you enter the hotel; if temperature is higher than 37.5C you will not be permitted to enter.
- You may be required to check-in/check-out using the Thailand Thai Chana QR Code Site.
- Do NOT attend if you are feeling unwell.
- Do NOT attend if you have been exposed to a person who has recently tested positive for COVID-19.
- There will be facilities to wash your hands and hand sanitizer will be available.
- Please remember to maintain social distancing protocols.