Let's do Lunch then Learn about Carpets
Date: Wednesday, October 10th
Cost: 550 baht includes lunch (choose from menu below)
Limit: 30 AWC members only
Location to meet: Cherry Sweet Kitchen in Nichada Thani
Deadline to sign up online and pay is Friday, Oct 5th
Join us for lunch at Cherry Sweet Kitchen, one of Nichada's finest cafes for breads, cakes, and specialty lunch menu items.
Following lunch we are invited next door to Pandit Carpets (a longstanding AWC event sponsor). Asif will give us a full lesson on how these fine silk and wool carpets are made and shipped to Thailand. He will teach us how to choose a carpet, how to care for your new carpet, and how to ensure your carpet lasts a lifetime. Hand-knotted carpets are a lifetime investment and a treasured possession and therefore every hand knotted carpet is sold with a certificate of authenticity.
There will be great food, terrific friends, beautiful carpets at the best prices, and lots of fun raffle prizes!
Please select from the set menu when you register and pay before October 5th.
Organizer is Maxine, AWC Membership Committee, email@example.com
SET MENU: Soup and Sandwich or Quiche with dessert and drink
Soup (select one):
- Tomato Soup (vegetable broth with cream)
- Pumpkin Soup (vegetable broth with coconut milk)
Sandwich or Quiche (select one):
- Panini with chicken & cheese
- Panini with summer vegetables (eggplant, zucchini, pepper) & cheddar cheese
- Quiche Lorraine (bacon and onion)
- Quiche with mushroom and spinach
- Apple crumble with vanilla sauce
- Carrot cake with cream cheese icing
- Freshly brewed Coffee or Tea
- Iced Coffee with milk
- Iced Tea