Welcome to AWC!
The best way to enjoy Bangkok is with AWC friends...
Are you new to Bangkok? Or moving here soon? The American Women's Club of Thailand offers just what you need to feel at home ~ whether it's seeing the sights, making friends, contributing your time to worthy causes, or just having fun ~ there's a place for you at AWC. Let us help you make this amazing city of Bangkok the best experience of your life! Any woman living in Thailand, no matter the nationality, is welcome to join our organization. To become a member of AWC, click here.
What's on @ AWC...
- Thai Fruit Carving Demonstration, Thurs, June 20th ~ Using a fruit carver’s knife, an ordinary papaya or pumpkin is turned into a bouquet of flowers, a carrot into a rare orchid. Get in touch with your artistic side and sign up!
- Ladies Night Out, Thurs, June 27th ~ Let's meet at No Idea Café & Gastro Pub this month.
- Newcomers' Tea, Thurs, July 11th ~ Come meet some other ladies who, like yourself, are new and still others who have lived here for awhile.
- Newcomers' Tea, Thurs, Aug 1st ~ Come meet some other ladies who, like yourself, are new and still others who have lived here for awhile.
SAVE THE DATE for...
Weekdays Ongoing @ AWC
What's on in the Bangkok Community...
The AWC and its members are very involved in the local community through the Community Projects and the Scholarship Committees. We believe each of us can make a difference! Members take advantage of a variety of club activities, such as mahjong, tennis, golf or the book club. Many of our members take excursions, visiting nearby countries as well as interesting locations within Thailand and Bangkok. (View the Calendar of Activities) Another special aspect of AWC Thailand is the Asian arts and culture magazine, Sawaddi, which published its 50th Anniversary Edition in September 2012.
- Living in Bangkok 2013, Sat, Sept 7th at Bumrungrad International Hospital
Please contact the AWC Board & Committee members if you have any questions or just want to know more.OUR WEBSITE! Update your information, view other members in the online directory, and sign up for club activities. All this and more, with AWC Online. Contact the Online Team if you encounter problems, broken links or you just want to make a comment.
AWC offers ONLINE PAYMENT for events, activities, excursions as well as new memberships and renewals! Click here for more information.