RED CARPET READINESS CHALLENGE to
“Lose Your Muffin Top”
Did the holidays get the best of you, finding your clothes a little snug around the waist line? We have just the right challenge to motivate you to drop some unwanted inches and kilos (or pounds). January is always the time of year where we set new goals to get in shape and be healthier. Do you need another reason to be inspired? Well, we have one for you!
At this year’s Oscars party on February 29th, we will not only learn what the best movie is, who the best actor and actress are, but we will also find out which of our challengers had the biggest body composition change (spouses, significant others and friends can also participate)!
Here’s how it works:
- I need your measurements and weight starting January 18th. We will host Coffee at the Clubhouse on Monday, January 18th and I will be taking your measurements and weighing you in in private. (If you are unable to make Monday, the second weigh in date is January 19th 12pm-1:30pm). If you are unable to make either of those dates and times, please contact me, firstname.lastname@example.org, for a convenient time for both of us, or I can have your fitness trainer or gym gather the stats I need, even if you are out of the country.
- We will send out fitness and diet tips but you may choose to follow whatever diet/fitness program you prefer.
- The week of February 22nd through the 25th we will meet again to gather your final stats to find our AWC’s biggest loser, and the winner will be announced at the Breakfast at the Oscars on February 29th.
- Points will be earned by inches lost and kilos lost, and the person with the most points is our winner!
Challenge fee is 500 baht, but here is the cool thing… Ready? All of the fees will be combined in one big pot and at the Breakfast at the Oscars our winner will announce the charity of their choosing to donate the pot to. The winner will receive prizes and awards, however, and become our reigning BEST LOSER for Oscars 2016.
Charity Categories are:
- AWC Scholarship Program
- AWC University Scholarship (new)
- Karen Hilltribe Foundation
- Khlong Toey Slum Daycare
- Rainbow School
- Always Reading Caravan
- Baan Kredtrakarn Trafficked Girls Center
- In Search of Sanuk,
- Pakkret Home for Disable Boys
And the "Challenge Oscar" goes to…?
For more information please contact Phyllis. Make 2016 your healthiest year ever!