Are you new to Bangkok? Or moving here soon? The American Women's Club of Thailand offers just what you need to feel at home ~ whether it's seeing the sights, learning something new, making friends, contributing your time to worthy causes, or just having fun ~ there's a place for you at AWC. Let us help you make this amazing city of Bangkok the best experience of your life! Any woman living in Thailand, any nationality, is welcome to join our organization. To become a member of AWC, click here. To learn more about AWC, download the flyer.
US Ambassador's wife Jacqueline Davies (center) was recently presented with a Scholarship recipient in honor of her time as Honorary President of the AWC. Jennifer Sparks and Cindy Shotliff, Co-Presidents on behalf of AWC members.
The AWC and its members are very involved in the local community. We believe each of us can make a difference! Our Scholarship Program awards more than 2 million baht annually in scholarships to at least 400 students in 31 targeted schools across rural Thailand. To learn more, visit this page. To support a student now, click here and follow the steps.
Our members love to take advantage of a variety of club activities, such as book club, lunches, classes, or local outings. (View the Calendar of Activities) Please contact the AWC Board & Committee members if you have any questions or just want to know more.
OUR WEBSITE! Members can update their information, view other members in the online directory, and sign up for club activities. All this and more, with AWC Online. Contact the Online Team if you encounter problems, broken links or you just want to make a comment.
What's on @ AWC..
- Mindful Meditation, Wed, Nov 21st
- Bangkok National Museum Seminar, Mon, Nov 26th ~ Learn about becoming an English-speaking tour guide. NEW
- Brown Bag Book Club, Tues, Nov 27th ~ This month we will read "The Beauty of Humanity Movement" by Camilla Gibb and meet to talk about.
- Mindful Meditation, Wed, Nov 28th
- Holiday Potluck at Carry On Bags, Fri, Dec 7th ~ Get in the spirit of the season with AWC friends.
- Jim Thompson Farm Adventure, Wed, Dec 12th ~ Feeling the need to get some fresh country air? NEW
- AWC Board Meeting, Thurs, Dec 13th