Welcome to AWC!
The best way to enjoy Bangkok is with AWC friends...
Are you new to Bangkok? Or moving here soon? The American Women's Club of Thailand offers just what you need to feel at home ~ whether it's seeing the sights, making friends, contributing your time to worthy causes, or just having fun ~ there's a place for you at AWC. Let us help you make this amazing city of Bangkok the best experience of your life! Any woman living in Thailand, no matter the nationality, is welcome to join our organization. To become a member of AWC, click here.
What's on @ AWC...
- Ballroom Dancing Lessons, Sat, May 25th ~ Put your dancing shoes on ladies as we learn the swagger of how real ballroom dancing is done through the expert tutelage of Khun Johnny, one of Bangkok's best dance instructors.
- Ladies Night Out, Wed, May 29th ~ Join us for unique martinis and great mojitos at The Alchemist
- Karaoke, Pizza & Fun, Fri, May 31st ~ What better way to end a busy week than with a little karaoke amongst friends?!?
SAVE THE DATE for...
- Thai Fruit Carving Demonstration, Thurs, June 20th
- Ladies Night Out, Thurs, June 27th
- Thai Vegetarian Cooking Class, Thurs, July 18th
- Lunch at Anantara Riverside, Tues, July 23rd
- Casual Connections Nichada, Fri, Sept 13th
Weekdays Ongoing @ AWC
What's on in the Bangkok Community...
- ThaiCraft Fair, Sat, June 15th from 10 am to 3 pm at The Jasmine City Building
- American Independence Day by AmCham, Sat July 6th at KIS
The AWC and its members are very involved in the local community through the Community Projects and the Scholarship Committees. We believe each of us can make a difference! Members take advantage of a variety of club activities, such as mahjong, tennis, golf or the book club. Many of our members take excursions, visiting nearby countries as well as interesting locations within Thailand and Bangkok. (View the Calendar of Activities) Another special aspect of AWC Thailand is the Asian arts and culture magazine, Sawaddi, which published its 50th Anniversary Edition in September 2012.
- Living in Bangkok 2013, Sat, Sept 7th at Bumrungrad International Hospital
Please contact the AWC Board & Committee members if you have any questions or just want to know more.OUR WEBSITE! Update your information, view other members in the online directory, and sign up for club activities. All this and more, with AWC Online. Contact the Online Team if you encounter problems, broken links or you just want to make a comment.
AWC offers ONLINE PAYMENT for events, activities, excursions as well as new memberships and renewals! Click here for more information.